Term & Conditions
1. About This Website
2. About Compu-Comm Holdings Sdn Bhd.
- Copyright in the whole and every part of this Website belongs to Compu-Comm Holdings Sdn. Bhd, unless otherwise indicated, and may not be used, sold, licensed, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner or form or in or on any media to any person without the prior written consent of Compu-Comm Holdings Sdn. Bhd.
- We provide an online store to browse and mainly purchase on dried meat, flosses, jerky’s and snacks. We uses reasonable measures to ensure that all information on this website is accurate and up to date, we do not warrant or guarantee, and are not responsible or liable for any losses or damages you may suffer or incur in relation with any content or information provided in this website. It will be your responsibility to research and to ensure that such information on the product is up to date.
- Our website services is provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis only. Whilst we endeavor to provide you with uninterrupted use of our website, we do not warrant that there will be no interruptions caused by various uncontrollable factors such as internet connection, bandwidth, free from viruses, malicious software, trojans, spyware, worms or any other forms of harmful occurrences on any system, technology. You are to ensure that you protect yourself against cyber threats by using appropriate anti-virus, anti-spyware software on your access device to our website.
- We also reserve the right to amend any necessary changes to our website which may include but not limited to add, delete, edit, remove or modify any information, content displayed on this website without prior notice to you.
- Our website is to be used only for personal, non-commercial purposes. Use or access of our website for commercial purposes are strictly prohibited.
List of non-permitted uses of our website includes but not limited to the following:
- for any fraudulent, and/ or unlawful purposes
- for purposes of collecting contact information or others to send unsolicited communication
- for any unlawful purpose that causes harm, abuse, intimidation, offending, or defamation to any other person or third party represented on our website
- for purposes of tampering, hacking or phishing our user database and/or Website services
- for any use of automated programming, robot, spiders that’s purpose is to cause disruption to the availability of this website, data mining, or screen scraping.
- You are to ensure that you use appropriate anti-virus, anti-spyware software on your access, registration or when providing information to our website
As part of your usage of our website, you may complete a registration form which includes the setup of a username, password, password reset hint and other personal information used for demographic purposes. You agree to keep any login information such as username, password, password reset hint as confidential by you and must not be disclosed to, or shared with any other person. Should your login information be disclosed, you are to be solely responsible for all preceding activities that takes place on your account held with us.
You are also responsible to ensure that all information provided to us is correct, complete and valid. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred if for any reason whatsoever the information you provided to us is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate.
6. Our Third Party Links to our Website
- You must always obtain prior written approval from us before creating a hyperlink in any form from a third party website to our website. We reserve the absolute discretion to approve or disapprove requests.
- In any normal instances, we may only approve a request should the originating third party websites meets our strict data privacy, and reputational requirements. We are not responsible for the setup of any hyperlink from a third party website. Any links shall not constitute any form of co-operation with, or endorsement by us unless expressly mentioned in our communication materials. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur in relation to a hyperlink that is directed to our website.
We maintain strict privacy policies at www.compucomm.com.my. Compu-Comm Holdings Sdn Bhd does not sell, transfer or disclose personal information to third party outside. However, we reserves the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of the site, to full fill your request, or to cooperate with law enforcement investigation on a matter of public safety.
8. Positive Feedback
Our goal is to ensure that we are able to meet your expectations and needs so that your user experience on our website will be a great one. Should you wish to provide us feedback on a great experience or not so great experience whichever it shall be, kindly email us at email@example.com. We aim to provide you with an acknowledgment within 48 hours and resolve your feedback within 7 working days.
9. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or un-enforceability will not affect the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, which will continue in full force and effect. If you access this Website in a jurisdiction other than Malaysia, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of that jurisdiction, to the extent that they apply.